POST N°1 A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT
Iceland
Although I know that is a expensive country, I would love to visit Iceland. The first time I saw pictures of iceland i couldn't believe it, my mind just blow, I wanted to know is the images were realy representatives of the place, I saw some videos, a documentary and part of me can not believe it yet... I have to see it, confirm that it's real
without thinking about money, the only things that doesn't sound good to me (and this is only because i'm searching for a mistake) is that the weather it's too much cold (all year) and the food seems kind of strange, but everything it's part of the magic, so... there nothing realy bad to say.
It's one of the safest countries, with the greater gender equality, they really care about the environment, is one of the friendliest countries with immigrant, have a high educational level, with an excellent standard of living, low stress level and people is happy.
with all those things ¿who don't want to live there? I would love to learn a little bit of the language and that way maybe stay there for a while... all a dream



i remember the first time you told me about Iceland and i think that this is the place for you! it'll be so awesome when you go there! i really hope you can go there because i know its your dream, so when you make it please remember me and send me many many pictures!
ResponderEliminarYes, is like a dream. I hope to be there some day!!!
ResponderEliminarIceland is an amazing place, I alway heard good thing from overthere. I hope you can go one day :D
ResponderEliminarIt looks so beautiful. How lovely would to be there and see it with your own eyes.
ResponderEliminarChecked for completion and progression. Please see last post for further assessment details.
ResponderEliminar