Post N°2 The Best Holidays
I love go to concerts, the energy, the atmosphere of the concerts it´s just cool, I have some funny anecdotes being in concerts, but I think that if I write them on this blog they will be funny only for me, and I don't want you to get bored, so I prefer to talk about my holidays.
I think that a good holiday for me need no cell phone, If I have a cell phone "everything" get ruin, and is very sad couse now life don't give you so many chances to disappear
of intertet, or at least of gmail, another thing that a good holiday need is get to know something new, for those two reasons I guess that my best holiday was when i was like 9 years old and I went to the south with my family, we stayed there for almost two months with no tv, no light, sleeping on the floor sometimes... was great, it was my first time in the south, I saw animals that I had never seen before, I was under the most beautiful night sky, I made new friends, I could be playing with them all day and enjoy of the sound of the river anytime I wanted... everything was peaceful, not stress at all.

That sounds like a dream, gives me so many memories!
ResponderEliminarit sounds soo magical! maybe when the quarantine ends you can travel again to the south
ResponderEliminarWhat a wonderfull idea of a holiday! I will take them in mind next time I go on a vacation
ResponderEliminarChecked for completion and progression. Please see last post for further assessment details.
ResponderEliminar