Post N°3: Quarantine Hobbies
Quarantine has affected everyone in one way or another, but in my case I have also felt that it has helped me to put certain aspects of my life in order. Now that I've been in home I've been more careful about myself, so cook and try to keep myself active has becomed in my hobbies of every day but are my responsibilities at the same time... so, I don't know if they count as hobbies in a 100%. I think that my real hobby has been the series, I like watch movies and series, but the sad reality is that I don't watch so many of them, I never have time and if I have I feel guilty, I always feel that I should be doing another thing more productive than that (university); now with the quarantine I have found the time (when I eat, that is the reason why my hobbies have been series and not movies).
Apart of the anime, I watched Breaking bad (is real, I did not watch it before) and some netflix's series. I wish draw and paint too in the future days because I've haven't could and since the quarantine started I've been thinking on doing it.


I also saw many series during the quarantine, not anime particularly because I don’t like it so much, but I did spend a lot of time on netflix hahah
ResponderEliminarWhatching movies has also been my hobbies but taking care of myselft has not jaja!
ResponderEliminarChecked for completion and progression. Please see last post for further assessment details.
ResponderEliminar