Post N°4: My pets

Vagabundo and Chiquitina were my dogs, they lived with me for many years, I don't have memory of how old I was when Vagabundo arrived to my home, but I remember that Chiquitina arrived when I was 7 years old, she lived in the street for years, for my family was dificult take her home with us, so my mom taked care of her in the way she could... In some point was possible adopt her, I remember that day, I was very happy, it was what I wated and I had to wait for so long. Chiquitina was my first example of how cruel people can be :c  Vagabundo used lived in the street too (the reason of his name) but less time. We did not know the age of my dogs, but we know that they lived for more than 20 years, I grew up with them. For many years they protected me (well, Vagabundo did) and they gived my love and company, I really miss them

Vagabundo was a free dog, he was rebel and very very smart, when he made bad things (always) he used his eyes and played with your fellings, he also used to fake that he was sick or hurt... he was funny, but at the same time problematic.
Chiquitina was shy and always felt afraid of people, but with me she was sweet and played, she made me feel special, she loved me and I loved her. Vagabundo died three years before than Chiquitina, lose them was really painful.

(here's a picture of the Lady and the Tramp because they're very representative of them)

I also had a bunny called Pimpolina, she was most pretty bunny I had ever seen and his hair helped her to change of styles every day, making her look super cool (not jus pretty), but some days she looked just funny, like a person who just wake up.  Pimpolina came to us for a person that my mom knows, this person has many bunnies... I think that a bunny needs live free, but Pimpolina born in a house and I know that she lived with me a better life than with someboy else, she lived free in my backyard, nothing of cages or things like that... she made a lot of holes.

Pimpolina was very funny and a little bit rebel, with her I learned a lot of things, a bunny is a big responsibility and I was responsible of her. She used to eat everything, one day she get into my house, nobody saw her and she eat my curtain!! we had to be very careful with her, because eat everything could be dangerous for her. The peach was his favorite fruit, every time my tree of peaches have fruit I remember her enjoy, that is in april...  my backyard without her running looks empty, she died two years ago in my arms, was a hard experience but I always remember her with happiness, like I said, she was very funny.

Comentarios

  1. naty dear, i´m sure that your pets are always with you! i´m sure that they were as happy as you were when they met you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also lost a pet a few years ago, but i’m sure pets take care of us from wherever they are!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think its very pretty how you remember them.....so I read, were really wonderful pets.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Vagabundo reminded me of my first pet, Scoby, who was my dog for 18 years :(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Checked for completion and progression. Please see last post for further assessment details.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario