Post N°5: What kind of job would you like to have?

I like to study an artistic career for the "freedom" it has, I mean that it does not make life a routine, with theater design you have a variety of work, from production work to creation work, you have activities to do outdoors and indoors, I realy like that but... with these years of study, I have realized that I need more order in my day to day. Sometimes you make many things to do at the same time and the problem is always the same....time, everything have to be done for yesterday, so with so many things going on somethimes is hard enjoy what you are doing  and if you don't enjoy ¿what's the point?

Is not a problem have to work a lot and fast but if that affect you day to day, like the hours that left you to slepp or for do other activities I think that at the end affect  the  "mental peace", so, in simple words, I would like a job that make me keep the peace, for this I think that the people with who you work it's the most important, I wish be lucky and can work with a good group of people and friends (with a good group I mean basically to the communication)




What I'd mentioned  are thing of every day, now... dreaming a little bit more I would love if I work traveling or if I work in a place far away from here, but before it all, I want study some more of some area of my career, I can not say which because I still don't know my preference, I hope discover it soon.

Comentarios

  1. I think we’re all looking for a job where we can be at peace and surrounded by good people! I hope you make it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i hope very strongly that you find a job where you can have a lot of peace and a really good team work!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. As an actor student I also believe that would be wonderful to work with a group of friends

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Me too... I would like have a job full of freedom and peace

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Checked for completion and progression. Please see last post for further assessment details.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario