Post N° 6: How to link art studies with our personal lives?
Hi classmates, I have to admit that I'm a little bit ashamed of sound kind of boring because... yes, art studies make me see things in different ways, make me put attention in details that before I did not considerate but that make the difference, I look around me looking for the details, I'm more aware of forms of expression (before I always was looking for the beauty, but I discovered that the things are not worth for the beauty, there is always more), art studies changed my perception of the time (history) and space. All of what I said affects the wey you create things, how you think... but apart of that, I think that the way I link art studies with my personal life it's mostly practical... or is reflected in practical things
Theatrical design teaches you many things and gives you many tools, teaches you about costume, make up, plans, construction, cameras, lights (illumination), teach how materialize ideas and concepts, it's very complete. I said that the way in how I link art studies with my personal life it's mostly practical because I believe that in practical things I see more reflected the link with what I have learned
I think that the reason of that it's that many times I want use what I know more like an expression (of me, my ideas, experiences, relations with anothers...), but I think that it's hard for me give me that space and give me the time of just do what I want, in other side, I also believe that it's hard (maybe) show those things to others... so I don't do it so much, but I hope do it more in a not so far away future... anyway, theatrical design makes you a trouble resolver, so the most part of the time I apply what I know when I see troubles and look for solutions

A simple example of that it could be when I need clothes, I hate buy clothes or go to the mall or places like that, so I have time enough I prefer do it myself. I like do the things on my own or at least know how to do it, so I try to always learn something when I'm in the middle of a proyect, look for complex shape of clothes and try to figure out how was made.
Last summer I saw birdhouses in my uncle house, so then I tried to made some birdhouses (they had more than one floor) and be creative... the examples that I had mentioned, maybe sounds irrelevants, but somehow show that the maind is always planing, always searching, always thinking with everything around you... always trying to find the correct material, the correct shape, color, etc. Trying to answer why and how, the mind doesn't rest.

If only we could have more time to do the things we like, everything would be better. Sometimes university don't let you to go in depth about the contents you learn (that's ironic, I think).
ResponderEliminarwow, the way in which our interests and activities shape our perception of the world is wonderful and complex, it shows a lot by how you tell it and it is interesting to see how it contrasts with my personal life
ResponderEliminarProgression assessment:
ResponderEliminarThere's a clear move from rather basic to a bit more complex estructures though at times the successfulness in the use may be hinder due to word-use or tense choice.
Progression Grade: 6.0
Completion Grade: 7.0
Final Grade: 6.5